2013 Updates

By it's very nature, diary based blogs such as this become repetitive after a couple of years and it's increasingly fifficult to find something new to add. So, from March onwards, I'm going to cut down on the number of posts to only those that I think will be of interest to readers. Posts from previous years will still be accessible but I won't repeat stuff unless there is significant change.

If you really need more information on a post or topic, please feel free to message me and I'll do my best to respond within 24 hours.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, 8 November 2013

Garlic ahoy!



First of the garlic is through.

Too wet to do anything else, other than start to clear out the greenhouse.  Tomatoes are finished, so they're gone.  Last of the chillies are still very slowly ripening, so I'll leave them where they are until the first frost is forecast.

1 comment:

  1. Not as organized as you, haven't managed to get my garlic in yet.

    ReplyDelete